In many commercial areas your slip risk is not as high as the specialist area types like commercial kitchens and other wet environments. But, your patrons, patients, students and employees still deserve to be secure on their feet — and you deserve peace of mind. We offer slip resistant flooring that meets and exceeds safety standards. It reduces the risk of slips and falls and looks good doing so. It has become a practical and durable commercial flooring solution in a variety of application areas.
Why slip-resistant flooring from Altro?
Altro slip-resistant flooring is a practical solution to blending safety flooring properties with the modern, less industrial, commercial flooring looks.
- Achieves R10 slip resistance
- Slip-resistant, even when wet, throughout lifetime of floor
- Impervious surface, grout-free
- Coves to wall to prevent dirt accumulation around the perimeter
- Incorporates Altro Easyclean for industry leading cleanability
- Resilient surface, comfortable underfoot, contributes to reduced ambient noise levels
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous options available in high quality PVC, which have aggregates throughout the wear layer of the floor, to guarantee long-lasting performance
Please refer to our safety floors for industrial, heavy-duty, commercial kitchens, showers and other wet, contaminated areas.